Sunday, June 20, 2004
A -
Age :
Soon to be 19 in September...
B -
Brands usually bought:
No $$ leh... Still brand!!!
C -
Career in future:
Dream to be a teacher...
D -
Dancing as a career:
Erm... wait till I lose weight first...
E -
Easiest person to talk to:
My Buddy, Gd Frens...
F -
Favourite song at the moment:
Ocean (Ou De Yang) - Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu
G -
Gum balls or gummy bears:
Gummy bears
H -
Hometown:
Aljunied @ Sg
I -
Instruments:
Clarinet
J -
Jungle or Sea-side:
Sea-side
K -
Kids:
So cute, naive, lovable, I love them all,
except those naughty ones...
L -
lefty or righty
Lefty
M -
Meat or Vegetables:
Meat La... Fei hua!!
N -
Number of siblings:
1 elder brother and 2 edler sister. I'm the youngest. Damn!!!
O -
O Town or Plus One
Dun like them both
P -
Phobia[s]:
Death
Q -
Quantity or Quality (for anything):
Quality
R -
Reason to smile:
Happy, Elated...
S -
Song you sang last:
Hai you Ming Tian
T -
Time i wake up:
Very late. Sometimes 3pm
U -
Unknown fact about me:
How I know?
V -
Vegetable you hate:
Lady fingers and other type of veg which i dun even know the name...
W -
Worst habit:
Like to sleep late and wake up late
X -
Xavier or Jean Grey:
Duno them
Y -
Yolk or Egg WHite:
Prefer white...
Z -
Zodiac:
Ox
a penny for my thoughts?