Friday, September 10, 2004
Went to sch to do some work and met up with Mr Kwok to go for our outing. We took a train there and had some chatting sessions during the trip to Ceni Leisure. Noticed that Mr Kwok likes to take photos. Haha... Kept asking us to take photos. Had lotz of funz talking and laughing at the mess of food we cooked and stuff... Haha... Were complaining that the food ain't very nice and the service too!!! Asked Mr Kwok again abt his age but he just refused to say. Haiz... "I'll tell u when u graduate." Sian 1/2!!! Anyway, when we changed the wateva thing to make our ice-cream, we laughed and this time round is a good thing coz we liked the ice-cream making part. So cool!!! We asked for a lot of the syrup to make our ice cream. I invited Mr Kwok to join us when we had our ice cream coz his table ppl not changing it yet. That is y the table 1 and table 3 also have him around. Hahaha.... He seemed so lonely sitting with the girls... Aiyo... They didnt talk to him? Sadz...
Went to Ktv near by. I also dunno where is it. Just tagged along. Mr Kwok and Mrs Leong left after the Terpanyaki lunch. We sang and laughed and enjoyed ourselves at the Ktv. I also did a voice recording of how they sang. Haha... Lamers lor...
Anyway, gotta go and slp le. Good Night!
a penny for my thoughts?