Friday, August 05, 2005
These few weeks have not been good ones for me. I have not been myself lately coz a lot of things came dashing into my mind. A lot of wild thoughts came by too. I nearly wanted to go and meet up with
Yan Luo Wang~! My
memory is fading, very badly. I can do something at this minute and forget wat I did the next minute. Why is this so? I dunno the ans also! Is it because lunar 7th month is coming? Shouldnt be wat, if so why not for the past yrs? Im like so lost at everything Im doing. I really dunno wat's in-line for me next. Im now thinking of wat job I will be taking after i graduate from SP. Will i have a future? Will things change for the better?
Tears came rolling down my cheeks while I was talking on the phone. Really very
STRESS!
Have not been doing the reports and handing in on time. Just dun feel like doing the reports. Have a flash to do and i have not got anything up yet. Can i finish it on time? Will it be a good one? A lot a lot of qns in my mind.
NO MOOD, NO APPETITE, NO NOTHING!
Should I still go on with my studies like that? If i can make it to the Uni, should I continue? If i cant make it, wat should i do next?
a penny for my thoughts?