Thursday, September 14, 2006
As of 14th SEPTEMBER 2006, I Samantha Tan is a LICENCED DRIVER!!!YEAH!!! What a BIG and BEST 21st birthday present for myself!!! I have been smiling to myself after my tester anounced me pass!!!
Well.. Didnt tot that the tester will pass me coz i striked that kerb in the stupid 'ASS' curve which i have familiarised with, due to nervousness!! The tester also said that my turning was bad, speed on the road too slow.. Wahaha... Coz test ma.. Must act act.. Lol.. Actually is i dun dare drive too fast ah.. Hmm... Really cant believe that i can ever pass TODAY (though is my second attempt)!! Yeah... I jus feel that Im lucky, and with the help my my dearest adik who helped me pray that it wont rain (but in the end, it rained.. -.-) and his cute little angel.. Wahaha.. And also one of my ex colleagues who sent me best wishes!
Thanz thanz!!Well... Am going to chalet tml le.. YEAh!! Everything went so smoothly for me! Hope it will b the same for the next 2 days!! Yipee!!
Am i dreaming???!?!?!?!Beware: I may have a licence, BUT im a dangerous driver.. Wahahaa!!!
My temporary licence!!! Blur blur.. Haha.. Camera no batt le.. No choice have to put this. =X
a penny for my thoughts?